Yes, you can import your own instance(s) to the 3DS OUTSCALE Cloud. This can be done by copying the data from a custom Linux instance onto an official 3DS OUTSCALE Linux instance. For more information, see Migrating a Linux Instance to the 3DS OUTSCALE Cloud.
Articles in this section
- The crontab on my Linux instance does not work properly. Why?
- My instance crashed and does not start anymore. How can I fix it?
- What kind of instances can I create in the 3DS OUTSCALE Cloud?
- What OMIs are officially supported by 3DS OUTSCALE?
- Why can I launch instances from OMIs that I did not create?
- Can I import my own instance to the 3DS OUTSCLAE Cloud?