Yes, you can import your own instance(s) to the Outscale Cloud. This can be done by copying the data from a custom Linux instance onto an official Outscale Linux instance. For more information, see Migrating a Linux Instance to the Outscale Cloud.
Articles in this section
- The crontab on my Linux instance does not work properly. Why?
- My instance crashed and does not start anymore. How can I fix it?
- What kind of instances can I create in the Outscale Cloud?
- What OMIs are officially supported by Outscale?
- Why can I launch instances from OMIs that I did not create?
- Can I import my own instance to the Outscale Cloud?