You should maintain a ratio between volume size and Provisioned IOs that is greater than or equal to 10. For 300 Provisioned IOs, your volume must be at least 30 GB tall.
Articles in this section
- How can I use a volume I just attached to an instance?
- What ratio should I keep between volume size and Provisioned IOs?
- How can I avoid disk checking during reboot?
- How can I make my readings/writings (IOPS) faster?
- Is it possible to modify a volume size ?
- I attached a volume to an instance as /dev/xvdb, but I see a different size than the one I chose, and lost data after rebooting. Why?
- I attached a volume to an instance launched with a non-official OMI, but it is not visible. Why?